Tuesday 19 March 2013

Good day love and blessings to you and all.

Welcome my brothers and sisters to this wonderful time in space.
I will be setting off for my second days work at the art studio in London, in just over an hour.


Whilst I am constructing todays blog for you, I am listening at this very moment to `DMT ACTIVATOR PINEAL GLAND 936HZ` on youtube!
I am not sure this is multi tasking. More like multi-unmasking.

  
 Smile and know we are loved. 

Let me get right into sharing the photos I took this morning of yesterdays painting.   You know it may enhance your enjoyment to listen to the sound track I mention above. Up to you. Just know that you are loved.



                        Here for you is the whole picture.

                   

               And below are some aspects I like on their own.

















































































When Sun Tzu says that to know ones Enemy, we have to become our enemy, do you think maybe this has anything to do with our ego being our own worst enemy? So to defeat ones enemy we perhaps have to destroy the ego, which is itself a phantom!  Surely then any enemies we perceive from coming outside ourself we can destroy by seeing all as one and that which is otherwise, as illusion! 

I am sitting here listening to waves stroking the shore and birds singing. As well as instuments playing in harmony with all.
I look above at the bottom picture and for me it apears to be coming down to the centre middle, with the green and dark playing nicely together. Oh, now the music has stopped and so I to shall look at this as my cue to you. Cannot expect you to hang around reading this, when we have to enjoy perhaps some time centred on empty mind and just being.

Have a great day and know that you are loved.. Your brother Peter. 

No comments: