Tuesday 26 March 2013

Good day my brothers and sisters. Blessings and love to you and all.

This first photo below is almost the whole picture from which I took and shared some smaller `peaces` with those of you who came to my site and visited the blog yesterday.

I have interspersed these with two photos I took of a man whose image fit with the feeling I have for these little gems.

 Its interesting how we can believe something to be true in good faith only to find out we are wrong. Maybe we dont always find out in this lifetime we are wrong about somethings we have strong belief in!
                                          These eyes are our eyes searching for our own acceptence
                                                                of all that has been, is now and can be.

                                                    This is not me in the form I am typing this,
                                                    yet the finger against thumb is my awareness
                                                    of love and oneness with all and it can be
                                                    yours also. At times of stress and negativity
                                                    we will just touch finger to thumb and
                                                    re-centre our being lovingly with all.
                                                                   
                                                        "On Resurrection Day your body testifies against you.
Your hand says, 'I stole money.'
Your lips, 'I said meanness.'
Your feet, 'I went where I shouldn't.'
Your genitals, 'Me Too.'
They will make your praying sound hypocritical
Let the body's doings speak openly now,
without your saying a word,
as a student's walking behind a teacher
says, "This one knows more clearly
than I the way."








Who has time to argue over words or their meanings, must have already righted the wrongs in their own minds. Unless they want to attempt to delude others as they themselves are deluded.

I do have some time after I post this to clear my mind of thoughts and spend some time in meditation, grace and prayer for us all, my beloved sisters and brothers.  Yours Peter G Kimble

No comments: