Sunday 17 March 2013

St Patricks day and a blessing to you all from me.

Good day my brothers and sisters. As I have said its St Patricks day. The saint whom it is said drove all the snakes from Ireland. Yet it has been long thought that there never were any snakes in this Ireland!

First, as my brother, his wife Jackie and their son Andy went to have a drink with our cousin Andy to celebrate our late fathers birthdays, I shall share some pictures. Our dads - Pat and Len - where twins born on St Patricks day.
                               
                                Here is a photo of me with brother Alan and our cousin Andy.
                                 

                                                     There are two Andy Kimbles.
                                                     Two Andy Kimbles above and below.


                                                    Here is my brother Alan showing of his third eye! (and two noses.)




My brothers and sisters, as it is St Patricks day I will share his prayer with you. This is a good prayer to pray every day along with the Lords Prayer:


Christ be with me.

Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me,
Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ on my right, Christ on my left,
Christ where I lie, Christ where I sit, Christ where I arise,
Christ in the heart of everyone who speaks to me,
Christ in the eye that sees me,
Christ in every ear that hears me.
Salvation is of the Lord.
Salvation is of the Christ.
May your salvation, Lord, be ever with us.  

And now for pictures of a painting which by the grace of God almighty, came into being through me yesterday.

              Here above we have the big picture (well it is actually only A4)








Got to go and pick up my sons Josh and Harry and take them to church, Bye for now. Have a good day and know that you are loved. Your bro Peter.

No comments: