Monday 18 March 2013

Out with my best friends. Dogs trees people all life.





Good day my brothers and sisters. Firstly I shall share some quotes our sister Viv sent us this morning to contemplate. Interspersed with some photos I went out this morning and took to share with you what my eyes and consciousness enjoyed. 




Kahlil Gibran
Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.





John KanaryIf doubt is challenging you and you do not act, doubts will grow. Challenge the doubts with action and you will grow. Doubt and action are incompatible.






Rosalyn Carter
If you doubt you can accomplish something, then you can't accomplish it. You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.



William Shakespeare
Modest doubt is called the beacon of the wise.

 
         
                                             At times its fine to throw caution to the wind and
                                             get close to others.  Bless you all. Your bro Peter.











     Here is the whole picture I painted for you. A lot in one go.



So lets enjoy it in small `peaces`. 
Shared with you my friends with love. 













                                                                Go in love my brothers and sisters with blessings from me,
                                                                                                                Peter G Kimble

No comments: