Monday 4 March 2013

lts okay to be me. Dont waste too much time being otherwise.


Good day my brothers and sisters.


Its okay to be me.
Dont waste too much time trying
to be someone you`re not. Nor avoiding
the pain and joy that is yours.
Being is complete
Consciousness
appearing in different forms.
We are not our names, we are One.
      Mr Nebblesworth. Or is it!

We shall never cease from exploration. This was said by T.S.Eliot.



I liked this photo of Eliot. I would like similar one
done of me with happy neutral and sad faces!






        We shall not cease from exploration, and the end 
        of all our exploring  will be to arrive where we
        started and know the place for the first time.


                   
         Only those who risk going too far can possible  
         find out how far one can go.


                      Every experience is a paradox in that it means to
         be absolute, and yet is relative; in that it some
         how always goes beyond itself and yet never escapes
         itself. 


                      What we call the beginning is often the end. And 
         to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is
         where we start from.


        
         Where there are no temples there shall be no homes.
   


    Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought.


The progress of an artist is a continual self-sacrifice, a continual extinction of personality.
So my brothers and sisters, as I am about to leave you the sun is shining through the window and I must set to the task of housework. My sister Viv will be staying overnight. It says in the Bible that however we treat the least of Gods people we treat Christ and so I had better hoover and tidy up this humble abode!

Have a good day and know that you are loved.
You bro Peter.

No comments: