Monday 19 September 2011

Can you know what its like to spend an hour constructing a great blog, to see it dissapear?

I just wrote a massive blog which disappeared. I was telling you before it disappeared how me and a guy performed two pieces of performance art in Broadmoor Special Hospital in the 1980`s.
Firstly we both rode on a sponsored biker ride to raise money from patients and staid for the Great Almond street children's hospital. Secondly , we trotted up and down, in front of the wards, in a pantomime horse costume, doing the hokey cokey dance.
This guy was a natural born artist. Could have been a reincarnation of Richard Dadd, who as an inmate some eons before. Okay back to now and you. What I was mainly talking about in the last blog, was an American guy named Micheal Morgan. An ex Vietnam vet whom I met in the Philippines and had had a bad blood transfusion, so was slowly dying. One day he said to me. Peter, if I didnt know you, then all the stories youve told me I`d think were from two or three peoples lives, not just yours! He did die and I dont think, in fact I know as I was there, that his two sons didnt come from Texas for his funeral. Maybe nobody told them! R.I.P. Micheal Morgan.

No comments: