Tuesday 6 September 2011

Monday and have started some more art peaces!

Isn't it funny how sometimes one realizes what one has been doing for awhile and yet cant say how it dawned upon them! Of course with having a brain injury, one can forget the dawn and then the next time it dawns on one, one again thinks its for the first time. Okay what has dawned on me is that I am painting art on three walking sticks at the same time. Okay, not at exactly the same time, but I started one yesterday and then two more today. Yep I can see the Buster has been in on the act. There is white paint on his tail.
My late wife Tracy and I had a lovely bullmastif bitch called Nestar, who unfortunately or not, was in our land rover with Tracy as she gassed herself to death. It is some comfort that I may well have prolonged her life and given her a whole lot of love. The thing is though, that guilt makes one think of the times when one was selfish or just a downright bastard. I have a more balance picture now. I can remember us pony trekking in Derbyshire and staying in a little stone cottage, in a one pub village and Tracy loved it. I had a picture of her in my large hand knitted pullover standing by the pony up in the hills.
I say I had a picture as because of my poor organisational skills I would be able to find it very easy even if it is somewhere in this humble abode.
Okay. In taking an hour or so of art and spiritual pursuits (Though I have just taken a quick time out to pray for street children around the world to know they are loved and that God will empower me with opportunity and resoures to at the appropriate time, go back to the Phillippines and help them. Perhaps you will pray with me for children to feel loved everywhere. My heart goes out to the little boy in the orphaning near Cagayan De Oro who hadnt spoken since his family were killed by rebels. The brave lad came ower to me, held my hand and just looked in my eyes. He wont be a lad now, but a young man. Please whatever your beliefs, think good thought for all those worse of than us. Yet we can rejoice when things are good. I am going to watch a Ricky Gervais on the computer now and so must log off.
Peace and love to you all from your brother Peter.

No comments: