Tuesday 27 September 2011

Having three followers is wonderful. Three is my favourite number.

Good day to all who see this. Especially my three followers, Sabastuab Dolinski, Annie and am-a-sta.
A neighbour of mine introduced me to robinhoodtax.org.uk and it seems like a good thing to me. She also said look up `The Banker` with Bill Nighy on you tube. He is a good actor and he gets my blessing for taking part. After I spent six years in the Philippines and seeing some people work so hard and yet still unable to afford basic things like medicines, I understand the meaning of disparity. Also my heart and prayers go out to the street children in the Philippines and anywhere else in the world. Anyway I am for the robinhoodtax.org.uk see if you can be too. Spread the word!

WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

***********************************
~Walk on a rainbow trail;
walk on a trail of song,
and all about you will be beauty.
There is a way out of every dark mist,
over a rainbow trail.

Navajo song
*************************************

I do the very best I know how
- the very best I can; and I
mean to keep doing so until
the end. If the end brings me
out all right, what is said
against me won`t amount to
anything. If the end brings me
out wrong, ten angels
swearing I was right would
make no difference.

Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

Back to the title of this blog. You may not need me to explain it and if thats the case, then skip this bit as I dont fully understand it myself. Three is the trinity of God. Also, as far as I know its the only time we have three consecutive prime numbers. I know famous and even infamous people could have thousands of followers. Some of the religeous gurus that have had many followers, have been corrupted by thier ego reamerging and seperating them from the source of all that is.



For some time I went to a baptist church, here in Luton, England. There would be sometimes a couple of hundred in the congregation, to be almost in rapture listening to the head pastor. Now, one of the karmic Christian principles I like to follow is, to do unto others as you would have done unto you. For surely we do reap what we sow. Pure physics + more. One day I was asked if I would help him clear his garden, I of course said yes. It took most of the day and as I recall I didnt so much help him, as I cleared the garden. Being that he was the leader of the church I had to look at it as helping the church and not just Brian. What galled me though, was at lunch time he bought out a sandwich for me and went inside to sit at the table with his wife and eat a meal!

My sons would often tell me that they didn't like to go to that church and most often I told them we had to. Once though I said, come on lets leave, before the service starts. I did witness one great memorable happening. This church has a sister church in the Phillipines and one day they had a second collection to go to help the street children in Manila. My youngest son, asked me if it was okay to put his pocket money in. I of course said yes, which brought tears to my eyes, as he put all his weekly money in. It reminded me of Jesus rebuking those who look down on those who have little to give. We dont all have money to give and often money isnt the solution.


At the end of it I found my boys are happy going to All saints with me and their gran, Lola Mavis. Our little Anglican church, with our good spiritual leader, Father Richard (who himself has been made a cannon) and a congregation who act like Jesus did. The last canon I knew was cannon Jenkins at Christ church here in Luton, when I was a choirboy, about fortyfive years ago. That of course before I was sixteen and my father died, leaving me to go quickly downhill. Still thats another story for another day. Now the birds are singing and the sun is shining. Im going to take the Buster out over Popes meadow now. O yes, the real date and time here as I post this, is, 8.10am wed 28th Sept.
Peace and love to all beings. Your brother, Peter

No comments: