Sunday 4 September 2011

eEko Art just started many thousand years ago.


As some people know, I do enjoy doing a `peace` of eco art. Whilst taking the Buster for his walk through the wood this morning I was presented by the universe with this fragment of roof slate, which is of course a type of rock, like my monica, ay. So I I have painted a yellow square and that can be drying whilst I go off, pick up my sons and go to church. Leaving the trusty Buster to gstand on guard, lest some art thief happens by. (joke lang)
You are not this house of flesh and bone... " He about whom we know nothing. Make me Thy Truth, make me Thy Love, eternal Lord of Light.
The only way out is within. watchman Kimble.
So my brothers and sisters, I will bid thee fair well for now, make some coffee and get on with the day. Love and smiles, Peter

No comments: