Saturday 24 September 2011

Death where is thy sting

Good day, brothers and sisters. On awaking I thought of Tracy my beloved late wife. She died in her twenties, a beautiful and innocent soul. Here am I now in my fifties. Most days are not a struggle, but a blessing to encounter. Occasionally, as today I awake with a heaviness, that must be shaken of, lest it becomes a burden all day. So in a book called God On Mute, I came across the following poem written in memory of an eighteen year old named Karl, who was killed in a car crash.
A thousand words can`t bring you back
We know because we`ve tried,
Neither will a thousand tears
We know because we`ve cried.
You left behind broken hearts
And happy memories too,
But we never wanted memories
We only wanted you.
RIP mate.
Its very easy to when missing someone, to wish that you could have them back. Tracy was sometimes tortured by her depression.
In the end the only way to escape it was to take her life and accidentally give me a brain injury!
Now sitting here at the keyboard I am literally crying, which brings the Buster (my faithful dog) over, bless him. So though I do miss Tracy dearly, I am glad that she is I hope at rest.
My second and now, thankfully ex wife, I do not miss, yet wish her well. Her and my ex lodger I hope will spend many years deserving each other.
The birds are singing and I must go and buy two treats to put under my sons pillows as they are coming here today.
To my lone follower I give thanks and bid you well.
Peace and love to all who read this, please pass it on. (the peace and love)

No comments: