Thursday 1 September 2011

Still got pictures from Greenbelt, is this a half smile?


Good day to my brothers and sisters across this wonderful planet of ours.
Apparently the humble but prolific monk, Thich Nhat Hanh promates the idea that we cultivate a "half smile" while practicing mindfulness. Ive done this for years and usually notice an immediate impact.
Hmm, would you say the picture of me has a half smile? Okay, I know, you practice a half smile. Ive just done it in the mirror and my lips hardly parted.
All those who walk with God reach their destination... SAI BABA
Modern Hindu mystic
Practice smiling often and the time will come when you notice God smiling back at you.... PETER G KIMBLE
Modern mystic
I would like to write more, but my sons are here and want to computer games. So ttfn your brother Peter.

No comments: