Wednesday 7 September 2011

Stll dark outside, yet the Buster has been over the park already!

I was up at five this morning. The Valerian root capsules gave me a good nights sleep.
Over the park I came to finish what was going through my mind upon awaking. (I d recommend that people put paper and pen near their bed to write down anything which wont let them sleep at night, and then anything they want to jot down before alighting in the morning.
...........................................................................................
(let go and let God)
..........................................................................................
LOVE
Lonely without an others love
Only I don't give up hope
Very close to despair brings God close to me
Eventually it dawns, I give my all and get it.
Although the above was written by me I dont claim to own it so if anyone likes it they can copy it down. Please though if you were to publish it the aknowledge my authorship.
Peace and soham.
P G Kimble

No comments: