Friday 30 September 2011

WANTED FOR REDEMPTION: REWARD ETERNAL LIFE

Really its Fish on Friday, but I thought the above caption went with this image of me. When we look at other people are we constantly aware that God made them in his image. Now, the image is a likeness and not the real thing. Its a start though. We have to go deeper than the surface. This is where the spirit of love which links all things resides. As you can guess if you read yesterdays blog, I am going to tell you that most people deny it! Its a fact , as they do not have awareness of that which they have not yet experienced. First comes the faith, then the experience!
Now I shall impart some writing from our sister, Paula Giddings, for those of us on the journey to become enlightened beings.
` VICTORY IS OFTEN A THING DEFERRED,
AND RARELY AT THE SUMMIT OF
COURAGE.... WHAT IS AT THE SUMMIT
OF COURAGE, I THINK, IS FREEDOM.
THE FREEDOM THAT COMES WITH
THE KNOWLEDGE THAT NO EARTHLY
POWER CAN BREAK YOU; THAT AN
UNBROKEN SPIRIT IS THE ONLY THING
YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT: THAT IN
THE END IT IS THE COURAGE OF
CONVICTION THAT MOVES THINGS,
THAT MAKES ALL CHANGE POSSIBLE.`
When the image above was taken of my physical body, I was as an artist portraying a small aspect of a much greater reality. How often do we look at an image and a thought pops into our consciousness we cannot really justify. When you look at the picture above of me, do you realize that this is a picture of a person working hard on a spiritual journey. A person who loves all his family. Who prays often for his two sons. Also for his exwife and his ex lodger to have a bountiful life together. For them to also demonstrate I pray , a loving relationship to my sons. ( I dont mind if my elder sister edits this blog, as I am not sure of some of its revelence!)
You know its maybe the hottest day so far here in the UK today. So I shall leave you with Proberbly my shortest spiritual quote. `We reap what we sow.` Peace and love to all of you, Your brother, Peter

No comments: