Friday 2 September 2011

FISH ON FRIDAY: Becoming enlightened

ECOMING ENLIGHTENED
Good day to you all my brothers and sisters. I am not sure if the painting below is on one of my galleries, but having just arrived back from my art session with Kate, my forensic art therapist, I can see how this one fits today's blog. Buster is impatient to go over the park and so I must make a little break. However first I shall say its about becoming enlightened by contemplating the cross! And what it means to us.
-It can mean crossing out the past and having a new future. It can mean accepting that which we cant change, embracing it as something which we can change how we see it.
In the photo taken over the park some ten minutes ago or more, you cant see us that clearly, but its as if there is light surrounding my head! Its as if because I made a breakthrough this morning In the art session with Kate its helped in my enlightenment. So I must share the following with all of you out there and just go for it. Otherwise you will never know!
HOME NEEDED FOR SHEEP DOG AND MASTER IN HEART OF THE RIGHT WOMAN
This not a joke. Me and Buster thought I might meet someone at Greenbelt,but alas It didnt happen!
Of course I am using my artistic licence when I say what Buster thinks, but not entirely, as we are all really one. Anyway If you are interested in going for a twirl with me on this dance floor which is our universe, then you can let me know by sending an email to: theartistpgk@talktalk.net
My sister Viv and me are taking my two sons out this afternoon to have a go on this big fan thing which makes it seem like they are in free fall. Im sure they will enjoy it and that after seeing them I will want to book a go!
Fish on Friday quote of the day:
There is no one in the world who cannot arrive without difficulty at the most eminent perfection b fulfilling with love obscure and common duties.
Jean Pierre de
Caussade
Christian Mystic
This is your brother and friend Peter leaving you for now with Peace and Love.

No comments: