Friday 9 September 2011

I met the woman of my dreams, it was still good to awaken.

Good day , peace, soham and shalom.
I'm feeling so good, as it was only a short while before waking I dreamt I was the perfect man for this lady I`d met She had long dark hair and eyes. No, her ewes weren't long, they were dark. She was tall maybe as tall as me 5`10, or taller or shorter it doesn't matter. What matters is to not have dreams like when I was a child trying to escape from monsters. I would go to sleep and the monsters would follow me into my dreams!
Anyway, back to this lady, who had long dark hair and brown , possibly blue, but more likely brown eyes. I would have to say I am like her. Try not to jump to assumptions, or conclusions. You know, if God can visit people in dreams and talk to someone through a donkey, well then he had just better get his skates on on bring us together. There is so much for us to do in this crazy unmerciful world. Oh yes, the picture. Well it is a picture is of Buster the German Shepherd dog who shares this humble abode and time with me. Now the two shadows, I thought it would be so cool to do another photo of me and her and the Buster. So if you believe you know who she is. Maybe some lady has seen my photo on a blog, read my writing and said, wow I`d like to spend some time with him. She may be in Israel, or Idaho. Birmingham or Berlin.
Ask her to email: theartistpgk@talktalk.net.
Okay, here is bit from the book Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman;
Possessions and changing fortunes don`t mean much in terms of happiness, but they are the stuff of life, and one aspect of the peaceful warrior`s way.
I conclude this commentary on material wealth with the story of a young journalist who traveled to Poland to interview a respected rabbi. When he entered the rabbi`s living quarters, a simple room furnished only with a cot, a single shelf with books, and a small desk, the reporter was moved to ask, "Rabbi, where is your furniture?" "Well, where is your furniture?" the rabbi responded. "My furniture?" asked the puzzled journalist. "But - I am just passing through..." "So am I," said the rabbi. "So am I." I saw that one coming, did you? Possessions can weigh us down and hold us back at times. Believe me, how family and friends see you is completely different to how God sees you. Who were the Buddhas family, or Jesus`s family. Followers. I follower the way o the light warriors and try to walk in peace and harmony. I must go now, but I WILL BE BACK.
Peace on love, pass it on. Peter

No comments: