Tuesday 27 September 2011

I found a new friend and took him over the park.

Good day to you. Here is a picture of me with one of my latest found objects. My first thought was to call it Marvin the Meercat. Then it just occurred to me, why not call it, `Stuffed fur fabric` finally realizing it may be pretending to be a female meercat and not a stuffed toy, I am settling on naming it Stevie Smith. I like Stevie Smith, especially her poem, `Not waving, but drowning.` Im not going to share that with you today as it may get me thinking about my late wife in a maudlin way. Instead here is some Paulo Coelho for you.

Every day, God gives us, as well as the sun,

a moment when it is possible to change anything

that is causing us unhappiness.

The magic moment is the moment when

a `yes` or a `no` can change our whole existence.

Every day, we try to pretend that we do not see

that moment, that it does not exist,

that today is the same as yesterday

and tomorrow will be the same tool

However, anyone who pays close attention to

his day will discover the magic moment.

It might be hidden in the instant

that we put the key in the door in the morning,

in the moment after supper,

in the thousand and one things

that appear to us to be the same.

This moment exists, a moment in which

all the strength of the stars flows through us

and allows us to perform miracles.

BY THE RIVER PIEDRA I SAT DOWN AND WEPT

Oh yes, another great toy I found was an animaltronic lifelike cat that makes noises and moves. That's going to be given to Linda, a very special lady, who is unable to look after a real cat due to her learning difficulties. My sister Vivs partner Di is like a guardian for her.

Okay, I am off to the library to take some books back.

May all beings be happy

May all beings be joyfull

May all beings be in peace Your brother, Peter


No comments: