Thursday 29 September 2011

Its okay to be different. War against conformity. Go for it.

Had a breakthrough yesterday in my art therapy session with Kate. I'm alright with my differences. If other people can`t accept me that is not my problem.
I am alright with who I am, fine, and I am changing every beautiful day. Its brilliant to see clearly now, some of the things I have to do.
PREPARED FOR BATTLE
I am at war with my ego. Maybe my super ego is having a battle with my ego. The ego is the force of authority. Its the moderater, but can dish out punishment!
To recap and explain further.
" The Ego"
Mediator
Mostly conscious
balance between the Id & the Super Ego
works on reality principle
creates a compromise which is mutually
agreeable.
The "ego" is always caught in the middle
and that leads to one of two things:
Neurotic Anxiety
or
Nervous Anxiety
The "ego" stems of the "id" and thus makes it easier for the person to communicate what it is that they want. Without beingseen as socially inept.
Without conflict, the "ego" would not have a role in the persons mind.
The Super Ego
Lessons. Rewards. Punishments.
Moral center
Conscience:
Reflects actions for which you`ve been
punished.
Ego Ideal:
Parent`s / caregivers rewarded or approved of
in their (and your) lifetime.
"SuperEgo" is the polar opposite of the "Id"

The two forces of the mind (Id and Super Ego) are constantly struggling against one another, thus creating conflict.
(which the Ego settles)
Brothers and sisters. This is obviously not just in my unconscious mind the battles go on, but in most peoples. So whilst most people think they have conscious control over their lives, boy are they in the DARK. Wake up, or to put it in a more recognisable form, become awakened spiritual beings and win the war.
This is why the fight to become enlightened beings is worth fighting the battles in the first instance, to hopefully eventually win the war!

Look at the light at the bottom of the above picture and realize darkness has no power.
Your brother Peter

No comments: