Wednesday 14 September 2011

Wednesday watchmen whats up!

Hi there folks, I was sure I had posted a blog today. Hang on whilst I go and stir the beans.
Okay, what I think it is , is that the blog isn't on British time. Well I just thought that how I cant always come up with my own original stuff, straight away , I`d share some of the words of wisdom that inspire me to soldier on! It might be a bit strange you think that they start of about death, but stick with it.
While I thought that I was learning to live, I have been learning how to die.
Leanardo Da Vinci
If some persons died, and other did not die, death would be a terrible affliction.
La Bruyere
Death, where art thou sting.
Shakespeare
Father Of Light
Father of light, to thee I call;
My soul is dark within.
Thou who canst mark the sparrow`s fall,
Avert the death of sin.
Thou who canst guide the wandering star,
Who calm`st the elemental war,
Whose mantle is yon boundless sky;
My thoughts, my words, my crimes forgive,
And, since I soon must cease to live,
Instruct me how to die.
George Gordon, Lord Byron
When the moon is not full, the stars shine more brightly.
Buganda proverb
It is very dangerous to go into eternity with possibilities which one has oneself prevented from becoming realities. A possibility is a hint from God.
soren Kierkegaard
Shit happens, so why not grow roses.
Me?
*************************************************
The Mystic bit.
`Enough ideas! Ideas divide up the Whole. Following Tao in the world is as natural as a mountain stream, that becomes part of a valley brook, that becomes part of a great river, that flows to the One Sea.`
You and me may just drops in the ocean , but you can tell any one you like that without the drops that are you and me, All the waters in the world would just be like the dead sea. Alas folks thats all from me. I do hope to be able to drop in again, but for now I have to go and empty my mind for a while. Peace love and soham to you all, from your brother Peter
You
You and

No comments: