Wednesday 21 September 2011

Peace and Love to you on International Peace day

Greetings to you on this international peace day. I took a picture of the multi coloured flag with PEACE written on it to post on this blog, but unfortunately I am unable to put it on.
So I am hoping this `peace` of creative writing will make up for any short comings.
P lease
E nact
A ll
C hrist
E thics
The important thing to keep in mind, in the front of our minds today is that it is international peace day. So my brothers and sisters, peace to you from me and the power of love that dwells in me. Peter G Kimble
Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace. Money will come if we seek the kingdom of God - the rest will be given. Mother Teresa
If in our daily life we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it. This is the most basic kind of peace. Thich Naht Hanh
The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindmess, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control Against such things there is no law. (Galations 5:22)
The LORD blesses his people with peace. (Psalm 29:11)
Today and if not today then one day we shall hear that Peace has broken out all over the world. The killing has ended. The rape has ended. The poverty has ended. God almighty make me an instrument of your peace, so as to infect all I meet with your Love. Amen and amen.
Brothers and sisters I am joined by the sweet birdsong outside. Its reminded me that Buster would like to go out for his second run of the morning. So I leave you now, my brothers and sisters, with peace and love. Peter

No comments: