Thursday 23 February 2012

Buster, me and His girlfriend Thai, over the park a little while ago.

Good day and what a wonderful day it is for me.
I have taken my mother to the church this morning and we attended the Eucharist. I just dipped the wafer in the wine. Not that I would hit the bottle if I had a sip of wine. Its just that I want to be disciplined.
I have got to go to the dentist at around 3.30pm, to get there for a 4pm appointment. I baked bread last night and that meant I was up till 11pm, which is really late for me. As we move towards spring I start getting up earlier and going to bed earlier. In a week or two I shall be in bed by 9pm and then up at five. As we get to summer I am up at 4pm. Or a bit before if the sunrise is early. I do like to be up to see the sunrise and in bed when its dark. Of course in the summer I am in bed whilst it is still light at night.
If I am blessed in a few years time with good finances, I should like to spend the time that its dark winter here, in a part of the world where it is light and warm. Thats my request, should me and the power of Love bring that about, I shall have to wait and see. I am always open to better stuff happening which I wouldnt have envisaged. Like Buster, who I hadnt known was going to come and live with me.
Oh yes, the vicar and other women at church said they liked my hair. Di, who was over the park with Thai (Di spent some years in Thailand and so named her dog, Thai!) Hmm, If Id known that when I got Buster he could have been called Phil!
My brother Richard sorted out the tension  on my petrol chainsaw earlier and so now that is working fine. Later today, or even tomorrow, I shall saw up some logs for our sister Viv to have for her open fire.

Okay, today I shall leave you now, my brothers and sisters, with my love and peace and request we feel it and pass it on. Bless you. Peter      

No comments: