Tuesday 21 February 2012

My latest art and for the action Buster saves the goal; result burst football!

 Well my brothers and sisters, good day to you,
one and all. Just took a photo of my latest painting and the paints not dry. So how is that for you getting an exclusive. Of course you are worth it. You may not be many following my blogs but you are more appreciated by me than some website authors that get thousands of hits everyday.
 I hope if my Chinese ex pat neighbour see`s this he will like the photo of Buster, as they are friends.

I went to an aa meeting last night and the plan is to go to another one tonight. Booze is not going to delay my journey. Good grief, it should just throw in the towel and admit defeat. Its like negative things need us in this world. Well it does say in my main Holy book that misery likes company. In the nineteen eighties I had a ZZ Top album with a track called `Out demons out` or at least that's the lyrics I remember. We gotta fight for the right to be free. Okay I am going to be serious and share with you why I am in this world but dont want to be of it. Too many people live for the future. Either the weekend, or the holidays or even their retirement. Well my darling wife Tracy died before she hit thirty and so her future is over.

To be a mystic is simply to participate here and now in that real and eternal life; in the fullest, deepest sense which is possible to man. It is to share, as a free and conscious agent- not a servant, but as a son - in the joyous travail of the Universe: its mighty onward sweep through pain and glory towards its home in God. This gift of " sonship," this power of free cooperation in the world-process, is man`s greatest honour. The mystic act of union, that joyous loss of the transfigured self in God, which is the crown of man`s conscious ascent towards the Absolute, is the contribution of the individual to this, the destiny of the Cosmos.  The mystic knows that destiny.  It is laid bare to his lucid vision, as plain to him as our puzzling world of form and colour is to normal sight. So my brothers and sisters I have just come up with a conundrum, which is perplexing me a insy winsy bit. Tracy, my wife who was unbalanced when she took her life, was infact acting as God, as do people when they take others lives. So I have no doubts she is secure in His love, but I because of my growing awareness and enlightenment have much greater responsibilities and duty to Him. Thats why I have to be on my guard, never to be found drunk on my watch. Just as dulits, or whatever the low caste in Hinduisum are called, didnt ask to be born into that lowest section of Indian religeous society, Jesus didnt ask to be born in an outbuilding amongs animals. God is just so amazing that many people fool them selves and others with fine robes and titles of office, but it means squat to the supreme being. Infact God laughs inside me at times, because of our folly.
Its our fortunate destiny to transcend this physical plane. We can accept that and fly, or deny it an crash!

Peace and love to you all, from brother Peter.

No comments: