Tuesday 7 February 2012

Hi folks and if you are in England you will understand why I am sitting here typing with cold fingers.
The top photo is a page from my art therapy book. I am breaking free from negative habits.
I took the phota above whilst  the camera was still working. Argus are very naughty for not just giving me a replacement. The photo above though; I like the fact that it is a colour shot, yet looks almost monocrome/black and white. Also the the stronger contrast between dark and light at the bottom third and the the more tones of grey at the top half.

My task for today - and you can choose it to be your also if you so wish - is to be mindful in everything which I do, with good thoughts, good words and good actions. May this day be a creative one for us all. Go in love my brothers and sisters.
My love to you. Yours,  brother Peter   

No comments: