Sunday 5 February 2012

Sunday evening Post

Hi there folks. I unfortunately couldn't go to church as we were snowed in. My sons were not as disappointed as me. There is not snow for them to play in every year.
As I am typing this I can hear the sound of people out in the road shovelling snow. Shall we hope there is not more snow overnight so they can drive to work. I wont hope for that. My hope is for something greater. When will more people come to realise that we are meant to work to live and not the other way round. We have to stop being continually on the go and never arrive. Arrive where? At a place where we can realise that we are all one. Not in competition with each other, but for each other. We must look at each other as if we are looking in a mirror and if we don't like what we see, then ask ourselves why. What separates us from each other, stopping us working as one. Being one!
 I didn't have to go to church today to say we are part of one body. That is intrinsic to my continual internal mantra. Peace and love to all of us. We are wonderful and yet destructive. Happy and sad.
We just are.

Your Brother Peter.
  

No comments: