Thursday 9 February 2012

G L U E Lets stick together

God, its cold and not just outside. If I wasn't typing then my hands would be gloved, or in my pockets. 

Loves not at all bothered by temperature, it just goes to where there is space for love!

Us. That is you, me and God of our understanding, are in this together. TOGETHER (operative word)

Everlasting time to start, is now. Now is the only moment we can surrender to change. Let go. Go.

                    *******************************************************
So the above isn't brilliant, but its my first attempt to put a word spelt with the word from capitals going downwards. maybe something better will come later when more brain cells have thawed from this big freeze. How I can miss being in the Philippines on a cold day like this!

Bye for now though and Oh yes, know that you are loved.
Your brother Peter.

ps. There is no need to go to India or anywhere else to find peace. You find that deep place of silence right in your room, your garden or even your bathtub.  Elizabeth Kubler Ross    (so guess where Im going now with a hot cup of decaf coffee!)

No comments: