Thursday 2 February 2012

Had a problem putting text where its meant to be composed!

Peace and love to all beings.

Okay now. Right; the little picture is of trees,(in earlier blog) which was taken at night without flash. I wanted to show how in a certain darkness one can just about make out the shape of some things. I spent an hour and a half at the art therapists today and took some pictures of some more of my work, but used my sisters camera - as mine is being repaired - unfortunately on arriving back at the flat she couldn't find the lead.

Its a bit unfortunate as I wanted to share my recent work with you, which is so colourful and positive.
Never mind. My late wife Tracy God bless her, used to say the following; Patience is a virtue, virtue is a grace and grace is a little girl with a dirty face!

Oh yes. The big thing that I came up with at the art therapist was that my use of alcohol to self medicate is very destructive. Also it could be dangerous for others, as I dont forgive people so easily when I have had a drink and I recall that they have swindled me! Nuff said about that. I came to the conclusion that I needed help to quit drinking completely and am going to go to AA meetings. Do you see how I just kind of slipped this paragraph in there like a little aside? So, watch this space.
Anyway, back to the art, which I finished off today. Its a triptych and with some good fortune they will be on a blog in a day or two. To say that I am happy with them is an understatement. I believe the images will make good postcards, cards, and posters. You can decide what you think when you see them. The individual pieces (peace`s) are called `That's a nice day`,`The calm before the storm` and `The storm`.


ttfn, Peter        

No comments: