Monday 20 February 2012

Good day my brothers and sisters. Another photo from the monestary + 1 from the park behind my flat.

Hi there. Good day and blessings be upon you. There was no doubt in me that the building we were visiting which had the above piece of wood on the wall, was a spiritual one. It was a little monestery which housed two monks.
The monk in his nineties was an astute and very spiritually enlightened being, full of love. I know my son Joshua took to him.

The above photo was of an autumn tree, bereft of leaves, but strewn with white paper, which fluttered in the wind.  Now it reminds me of my physical being, which is caught up in time and fluttering about. Yet can be still. Eventually though it will one way or another find its way back to the ground. The difference of course is my spiritual being which will journey on. Hopefully any sense of self will be purified, by the end of this life`s journey. Or not. I can accept what will be, will be. Amen.

                       "When love has carried us above all things . . . we receive in     
              peace the Incomprehensible Light, enfolding us and penetrating us. 
              What is this light, if it be not a contemplation of the infinite, and an
              intuition of Eternity? We behold that which we are, and we are that
              which we behold; because our being, without losing anything of its
              own personality, is united with the Divine Truth."
                                                                                               Ruysbrorck

             "Man is the meeting-point of various stages of Reality.                 
                                                                                             Rudolph Eucken.

This is the point where I say lets go off and do what we will, which in me is to diminish my will.
                                          ttfn your bro Peter. (the Buster is getting restless, though he has been out twice already and its now twenty past noon here!)

No comments: