Friday 9 December 2011

Fish on friday: A peace of art by me and my sister and an unkown lumber jack.


Good day folks. On the way to my art therapy session my sister and I came across a felled tree and rearanged it a bit and then I took this picture.
The tree was probably growing way before I was born. God only knows for sure, but I am thinking that although it is no longer growing, some of its lumber may be around long after I have moved on from this place.
Yet just as it has proberbly seeded other trees and it came from endless generations before it, so have I. The tree without knowing it would have been shelter for people from the rain. Obviously although I have planted the odd tree, I was liking myself as having ancestors and progeny.
Now though as the time is moving into the midafternoon, I am going to spend some time clearing my mind from the clutter of thoughts to do with the past and future. Okay, so in two or three hours one of my sons ought to be coming by to spend the evening and night. For now though and maybe a good hour, I am going to just focus on a line from the Good Book. `Be still and know that I am God.
Peace and love to you and all beings. Brother Peter

No comments: