Sunday 4 December 2011

Sunday Post & a bit of Tutu to you.


Hi folks. Am hoping that this finds you all well. I did have a bit of video which one of mys boys shot for me to go on this blog. Problem is that neither him nor me is able to get it onto the blog from the file its stored in.

Now my 1st son said, " I dare you to put this photo on, which he took."

I have no idea how in any way it relates to this bit of Tutu which I am putting below.




YOUR PART IN GOD`S DREAM

Dear child of God, as I hope is now clear, you are God`s partner, and you matter.
Only you can fulfill your part of God`s dream. In addition to all the good you are already doing, you may wish to consider these twenty first century tools for finding those who also need your help.

www.givenow.org

www.justgiving.com

www.oxfam.ork.uk

www.workingabroad.com

www.amnesty.org.uk

So for now my brothers and sisters I must take my leave as my son wants to watch `Family Guy` on the computer.

Have a good week and please if you can pray that if its Gods will I become a sought after artist, then I shall be able to generate some funds also.

God bless you all and may this week be great for you.
Brother Peter

No comments: