Saturday 24 December 2011

Tomorrow is Christmas day and my birthday and Happy Christmass to you all.

Good day to you, my brothers and sisters. May blessings be showered upon you at this wonderful time

  My favourite saint at the moment is St Feofil. the Fool for Christ.
 He wore a slipper on one foot and a boot on the other. Look him up if you would like to know more. Anyway, following is one of his short writings which is good for aspiring Christian mystics as well as others on a spiritual path.

If you are praised, be silent. If you are scolded, be silent. If you incur losses be silent, If you are saitiated, be silent. If you are hungry, also be silent. And do not be afraid that there will be no fruit when all dies down; there will be! Not everything will die down. Energy will appear; and what energy.
             St Feofil. the Fool for Christ.

Hmmm, I shall leave you now with my musing on the question I came up with some time ago and have tried out differant answers. Its a bit of a Christian Zen question.

Whats the answer to the question that doesnt exist?

ans: LOVE
Love was present before the universe as God is Love. Love is the true answer to all things.


I leave you now to walk into town and buy my sons a few little presents.

Merry Christmass to you all and a prosperous new you.
Your brother in Christ, Peter.    

No comments: