Thursday 29 December 2011

Not drowning but waving.(stevie smith is dead, but is still alive in our hearts.)

Ahoy there. Why cannot an outsider arti8st like me let the universe know that in this little town in which I live called Luton, their is not one female I am attracted to, or is attracted to me. Yet, shout out, come on you, the wonderful  lady that has decided you cant be a nun, who is somewhere out there in this magnificent world.
 contact me. theartistpgk@talktalk.net.

 Go 4 it. I spent six years living and creating art and two wonderful sons in the Philippines, before coming back to the united kingdom. My God, (this I pray with sincerity) the only thing keeping me from becoming a monk, is I believe that even if I have to travel to Timbuktu, I am meant to love another woman. ARE YOU HER? ASK YOURSELF!

I have to spend a lot of time here in England, to be with my family. Oh yeah, there is also Buster my German Shepard. God bless Buster, as he has been heaven sent.

I do appreciate  my blog getting between thirty to  fifty hits a day and ask God to bless all who see what I write. Even those who doubt God`s or my existence! I do try to think good thoughts, speak good words and do good actions. Saying that, I shall leave you now with this;

How much Tao (Gods love) is there?
More than you`ll ever need.
Use all you want,
theirs plenty more
where that came from.

Bless you and all our endeavours,
Your brother Peter  
  

No comments: