Thursday 22 December 2011

I am a being in the universal church of Love. Here are three favourite trees.



Good day to you. May peace and love surround you, imbue you and flow out to all others. I took this photo about half an hour ago, when I went over the park with Buster. I am becoming interested in shape and tone more than colour, when it comes to some images. Also,because the trinity is special to me, as are a lot of things, I was struck by the three trees so close together. Its as if three isnt a crowd for them. Apart from Christianity, three is imprtant for many faiths. Remember I said that I, amongst others had wondered if the three wise men were Zoroastrians? Well Zoroastrians traditionally pray three times a day. Some wear a kusti, which is a cord knotted three times to remind them of the maxim, `Good words, Good thoughts, Good deeds.` Their name for God is Ahura Mazda. My name for God is John. Yep like him, I can also inject a bit of humour into life.

    My child, a radical change is made in your life when you focus, clearly, upon one principal aim... to run through all your personal ambitionsm all your relationships. The aim which will integrate your personality is a simple one: that in some way you will extend My Kingdom of love, even in situations which seem to contain formidable barriers against this happening.

Begin by deliberately bringing this aim to Me, for my blessing - even if you have made promises of this kind previously. I will have your aim before Me! I will honour that aim - not only on accasions when you yourself remember it, but when you are temporarily distracted from remembering it.

Each encouter with another person is under the influence of My Kingdom - to push back, a little further, those forces which darken this world. Thank Me each day that you are used to establish My rule of love.

                                               Fix your mind on God`s Kingdom       
                                                  and his justice above all else. 
                                                         (Matthew 6.33)

Back to this physical world now. I take out some clothes from the washing machine and put them on the line. Do some housework, then go down town and buy some food. This afternoon I will be going and having 1 1/2 hours with Kate my forensic art theraphist.

I have no idea what you are doing. Okay, I know as you are reading this then I hope you will give me a good thought and a SMILE. If you can pray for more peace in this world, perhaps focusing on world leaders whos power doesnt appear to be focused with loving intentions. Pray their hearts are opened to the universal energy of giving love out. Blessings be upon you all. Your brother Peter.

No comments: