Monday 25 July 2011

Amy Winehouse Rest In Peace


Hi you all. May Amy winehouse rest in peace. Im sure Ive heard her singing, but just not been aware it was her. People may hear me singing in the shower and not realize it is me. I went into town to get a form for a replacement driving licence and to order a new bank card. The latter I accomplished, but forgot the former. Yep I did have it written on a piece of paper and yes, was holding it walking into town and walking home! Im just going to go and hang the washing on the line before I forget.
Thich Nhat Hanh says that something as simple as attention to ones breath has a central part to play in meditation and prayer and I have to agree with him. try silently in your mind to say `I Am` on inhalation and `Love` on exhalation I am just going to do it with my 106 mala beads. I leave you in peace and love with all creation. your brother Peter. ps God and other artists are always a little obscure.

No comments: