Sunday 17 July 2011

Sunday with my sons. Now just me and the Buster

My apoligies once again for the main website being off line. So I will share some lighthearted but sound sayings, two of which are from cartoon charactors.
Accept that some days you are a pigeon, and some days you are a statue. Dilbert
Bart, stop pestering Saten! Marge Simpson
Avoid employing unlucky people. Throw half the pile of CVs into the bin without reading them.
By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you`ll be happy; if you get a bad one, you will become a philosopher. Socrates
When I was born I forgot what came before. P G Kimble (yours truly)
Hope you do

nt mind me using my artistic licence to scatter my saying amongst such giants as Marge Simpson.
I trust you all have had a good weekend. Please send a desire out into the universal machinary for my website to be soon 100%. Peace and love to all life. Your contemplative brother, Peter

No comments: