Tuesday 19 July 2011

Evening post new painting out today

I know my big sis said to wait until my new paintings can be photograghed well so they can be shown on the website to their full potential. Yet this is a time of unusual circumstances, where people are logging into my website unable to see the galleries, maybe not even aware that they exist. I want people to look at something Ive produced. Be it a painting, a sculpture, or a piece of creative writing or whatever. Okay Ive got to say the best things I have produced albeit with my ex wife are my two sons. It does rile me that as they are only a year apart they seem to fight often, at least now they go to do boxing in the gym. I  just offer it up to God. Maybe unlike Cain and Able they will eventually become allies. Dare I hope, even Brothers of the Cross! Okay back to this canvas, away from the boxing ring. I believe you would have to see this one in real life to see the gold paint shining through the blue grey mist. This is the best I can do at this moment folks. May the force be with you. Till tomorrow, adieu. I could hug everyone of you. 

No comments: