Sunday 3 July 2011

I dont like mondays was a song. I do like monday is a good mantra (on mondays!)

I`ve just turned to the the last page of a book; STRAY BIRDS TAGORE published by MACMILLAN

                               325
    Release me from my unfulfilled past clinging
to me from behind making death difficult. 

                               326
   Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy
 love.
Number 14 has got me thinking; `The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night-it is great. Delusions of knowledge are a fog of the morning.`
 This got me thinking about how when  in high school some forty plus years ago the books had it sussed. An atom was a the smallest particle of matter, comprised of a proton and a neutron. Well if you take a look at physics now you will find that matter can be in two places at the same time. Also its all just energy. So dont try hard, but relax and let the same energy which is love going through me touch you then connect to it and send onwards. I should have hugged a tree earlier. Later 

No comments: