Thursday 7 July 2011

THE EVENING POST

READ ALL ABOUT IT INSIDE STORY ON BRAIN DAMAGED ARTIST
It saddens me as someone who's depressed wife killed herself and in doing so unknowingly gave me brain damage; that people without disability and lots going for them can attempt to, or manage to kill themselves. Particularly as they may destroy themselves and also hurt others, but wont be able to destroy what is essentially them, as it isn't made of material seen energy.
It gladdens me that it was my wife that killed herself, because if my darling Tracy had been married to another and left them with a brain injury, then there would be a bigger chance they would regret the meeting. Their life would be devastated by the family loss, memory and job loss, and loss in confidence. Not me. I thank God I  met her. Her mother was surprised she hadn't succeeded years before in her attempts. Me though thinking back, realise that if I had managed to keep her alive and happy most of the time. for six years, just with faith in myself. Well, now I have given up faith in myself. I can smile as this brain damaged artist relies on using God in others and letting others use God in me. I cant trust my memory and so as has often happened, people sometimes think they can steal from me. On my own with God, I say ," Father all is yours and nothing mine, so take any anger or thoughts of vengance from me and help to only want your will and your love to be mine. Peace & love to all my brothers and sisters (yep I am smiling for being given such grace.)

No comments: