Friday 22 July 2011

Fish on Friday

Good day to you wherever you are. I have three quotes to share with you my brothers and sisters on this fish on Friday blog. Interestingly for me, the earliest is the shortest and the latest the longest!
What is most necessary for understanding Divine things is prayer. Origen ( c 185 - 254 )
God never allows us to see another person at fault so we may criticise them, but only that we might intercede. Oswald Chambers (1874 - 1917)
If I can see God in you and all else I survey and you are able to see God in me and all you survey, how can we fail not to love each other and all around us? P G Kimble ( 1957 - )
I had a session with Kate, an art therapist this morning, took the Buster out for a run on returning and I still have the intercessions to write and then say at church on sunday. Im going to go and lay down for awhile and restfully look at the book, `the miracle of mindfulness`, by THICH NHAT HANH
Peace, blessings and soham to you and all creation,
Your brother Peter

No comments: