Thursday 14 July 2011

Belated thursday blog.

Greetings.
To those who think size is important have you never been in been in bed with a mosquito! Hmm, having lived in the phillippines, I can attest to that.
"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size do you? Hmm?Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.!" Yoda (star wars)
The test of the pudding is in the eating and to me, as Jesus could teach in parables, its easy for him also to use fictional charactors likewise. So be wise. Do you know the story of Robert the Bruce and the spider, in the cave? For insects dont have much brain, but bucket loads of persistance.Yet how easy we humans at times give up hope, or trying again. So brothers and sister, arise and sieze the day. Persist and know you are blest. My love to all beings

No comments: