Monday 25 July 2011

Morning Post. Another Paulo Coelho poem then The Buster

The art 1st of Paulo Coelho
If we pay close attention
we will come to realize that
no day is the same as another.
Every morning brings
with it a hidden blessing.
UNPUBLISHED Paulo Coelho
Greetings and blessings to you all. This morning I awoke a bit sad. Yet am hoping that meditating on the following will lift my spirit;
I was very disturbed and
turned to myself.
Having seen the light
that embraces me and
the good that is in me, I
became divine.
ALLOGENES
Gnostic sage
THE BEING OF LIGHT
Albert Einstein said, `I want to know God`s thoughts... the rest are details.`He wondered what it would be like to be light. The mystics say that time and space are illusion. Einstein has scientifically shown that this is true. If we could move at the speed of light these fundamental dimensions would cease to exist.
Science teaches that from lights point of view there is no space and no time, just as the mystics teach that from God`s perspective there is only oneness and eternity.
THE ARTIST P G KIMBLE on becoming enlightened. I am an unenlightened spiritual being, who is definitely and actively seeking and becoming an enlightened, spiritual being. More mystic than mistake.
The moon has no light of its own, but reflects the light of the sun. The mystic comes to realise that the self is only a reflection of the self.
`My me is God, nor do I recognise any other me except my God Himself`, declared St Catherine of Genoa.
God is the greatest artist who has always lived. So if I quote the Bible and say `I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.` Then please dont criticise anything being created through this broken, yet still functioning tool of God.

No comments: