Wednesday 6 July 2011

A bit of a jambori

Hi, and blessings be upon you this day. Me and the Buster went out at 6am and this was one of the pictures that I took. No prizes for guessing that its the sky. To be a good artist I believe one has to be in touch with the child within. Mostly to retain the wonderful imagination. I wonder if you can see anything in this photo of the sky! No prizes if you can, nor admonishments if you cant.

  The best things to pigeon hole are pigeons. To try and pigeonhole creatures as complex as a dogs, humans or dolphins is rash and naive. (I just had an image of Mr T pop in my head saying, "Who are you calling rash, fool!") When we put limitations on that which we perceive, then we limit what we are able to conceive. Tagore said "The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master." I also like this one of his;"The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the sword."         Ive just been looking out of the windows at some clouds moving from left to right slowly and then some higher up faster. This accompanied by the birdsong, reminds me why I don't have a television. Hmm, I wonder if my physical being is like a scabbard protecting briefly this immortal wisdom to you... So I don't have a television as I don't want to get into that habit of watching programs for hours each evening, which aren't helpful to me, or enabling me to be helpful to others. At least with the Internet I have to direct more thought to that which I look at. O, I must give a plug to radio. Go on the Internet and listen to BBC radio four and also for those with old radios , theres the world service. Theres some good comedy on radio four. Also science programs. When I told people I was going to be a comedian they laughed. Well, they`re not laughing now!   Off  to make a cup of coffee, so you all have a good day, especially the two followers. If you know whom I'm following, then you realize we are going on the right road! Love and peace to all beings, Your brother Peter  


                                                          

No comments: