Wednesday 20 July 2011

Portrait of an artist as a tough guy.

Greetings, peace and love to you all. I couldnt get this to stand the right way and so my apologise to anyone who cant lean sideways. Also too, imagine not seeing the two dark sides.
                                                           Quote for this morning
 When my daughter was about seven years old, she asked me one day what I did at work. I told her I worked at the college - that my job was to teach people how to draw. She stared at me,  incredulas, and said, " You mean they forget?" Howard Ikemoto
                                        ........................................................................
God and other artists are always a little obscure, so just focus on , that I am telling you how you are loved so much we all weep when you are sad and we cheer when you are happy. The universe loves you so much that it was created for you to enjoy. Your brother in Christ Peter G Kimble

No comments: