Thursday 7 July 2011

The art of zen in everything. From social intercourse to being selfless one.

Hi folks and to those of you who would wish I didn't blog on about God and should keep it to `Fish on Friday`, I am sorry, but felt it important to share the following with those brothers and sisters who like me are working to be enlightened. Oh yes, I ought to add here that Id be most grateful if anyone sends me knowledge which helps in this enlightenment 
Greetings and doxology, to all who see this and all who don't.  Christianity and zen may precede the gospel of Thomas. The following is something to meditate on. From the  King James Bible.
                                  
                                         THE FIRST BOOK OF MOSES
                                                         CALLED 

                                                    GENESIS

CHAP 1
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4And God saw the light, that it was good; and god divided the light from the dark.
                                             ..........................................................

The following is what I forgot to put in earlier.
So from the above it appears that at first God made light which was good and also had dark within it. Then God divided the light from the dark. So I do not believe that darkness is either evil or an absence of God. God himself in Jesus was able to enter into Hell to save us. His dominion cannot be contained.
I wish add the proviso for any and all of my blogs/website. I am fallible and can get things wrong. Yet that can lead to going over something again at a later date and finding a truth revealed. Stumbling for me is praying.


It seems to me that people mislead themselves and others when they make judgements without empirical knowledge. Its natural to prefer pleasure to pain, but we mustn't fail to recognise the necessity of realizing the positive aspect to pain. Alerting consciousness to injury/problem and then aiding in the spiritual/physical healing. Don't you get the urge to scratch when things are getting better. I scratch my head now, not because I am flummoxed ,but in recognition that at some level things are being sorted out and I shall be enlightened, or healed at the appropriate time.                                Holistic/spiritual health care is the best remedy.  Brother Peter G Kimble

Its our minds and not our surroundings that create our moods and so lets be part of the Revelation./revolution Infect others with love, forgiveness and acceptance. I leave you with my love for all. Peter




  Quote for today; When we point 1 finger at someone else , we are pointing three at our self!

No comments: