Sunday 3 July 2011

Sunday News. Monarch wants babies slain

Good morning world and greetings of love from me and the Buster, here in Luton.
I was thinking  earlier how the tabloid press would present the Biblical news as it unfolded!
`THREE WISE MEN- POSSIBLY ZAROSTRIAN,S CONFOUND HEROD'S PLAN TO SLAY FUTURE KING OF KINGS`.     `SUPERGRASS FOUND HANGED. THE DEATH OF JUDAS SUICIDE OR SARACES?   IN SUNDAY SUPPLIMENT. MOSES THE STORY. FROM BABY LEFT IN THE RUSHES TO THE PEOPLES LEADER.
                                                ***********
      How about somes quotes rom Tagore to meditate on.
Let me not put myself wrongly to my world and set it against me.
Praise shames me, for I secretly beg it.
Those who have everything but thee, my God, laugh at those who have nothing but thyself.
                                ......................................................

Well, its a nice sunny day and the birds are singing. I shall be of to pick up my sons in a bit. Leaving Buster with their stepdad . Were going to have a family cricket match and picnic. Unfortunatly Buster might not get on with other dogs there, bless him.
                                .......................................................
                                        Quote     
Gratitude is heaven itself: there could be no heaven without gratitude; I feel it and I know it. I thank God and man for it....    William Blake   poet and artist, 1751 - 1827
                                ........................................................
Okay I must go and so I leave you with peace and love, Your Brother Peter

No comments: