Wednesday 27 July 2011

THURSDAY POST levitating artist

People around the World be amazed by levitating artist who write tonights blog without a line underneath all the words. O yes I just hit the return key and not only did the type revert back to normal, but I have reverted back to being unable to levitate. This means there is someone upstairs in a house across thats looking through the window at me. Its a bit of a bummer that I have only reached the level of being able to levitate alone and above the artist at work sign.
Quote for today. At the Day of Judgement we shall not be asked what we have read but what we have done. Thomas a`Kempis 1380 - 1471
It has sometimes struck me how long some of the spiritual people from all different religions, or none lived for even thousands of years ago.
Here is a thought I will leave you with; How can we strengthen our frontal cortex and would you want to?
Toodle pip my sweet things.

No comments: