Monday 25 July 2011

Evening Post Finished artist at work sign 4 greenbelt

Okay Ive finished the artist at work sign for greenbelt! So Public lending libraries are a great thing, and saying such It would be great if as like a sister to Band aid There grew an Art aid. Where artists donated som of there work for the images to remain the right of, but the actual works auctioned off to raise money to provide libraries in places in third world countries where they didnt have them. Knowledge is power. If relitively unknown artists like me and famous artists donated five new works, never been seen by the general public. Then the works were autioned off with a list of artists names, but individual works would not be identifiable, using masking tape or whatever.
As an outsider artist I do belive there is quite a lot of Kings new clothes in the artworld. Enough from me. Any of you have any thoughts on the subject. I have taken my gauntlet of and thrown it in the ring as a challenge to others. Cant someone without braindamage
pick up the ball and get it rolling?
Everything tells me
that I am about to make a wrong decision,
but making mistakes is just part of life.
What does the world want from me?
Does it want me to take no risks,
to go back where I came from
because I didn`t have the courage
to say yes to life?
ELEVEN MINUTES
Paulo Caelho
Okay I must take the Buster out shortly, so I will leave you all with peace, which is really Gods peace, but he gave it to us to use often. It wont run out its a bit like Love you give it away all over the place, just to fingd that you still have more than when you started. Bless you all. I could hug every one of you. I wouldnt say that if I had millions of you looking at my website. Dont let that stop you from recomending it to others. Blessings Love and peace be upon you
brother Peter

No comments: