Thursday 7 July 2011

Fish on Friday and blessings to all from brother Peter and Buster

DECLARATION OF SURRENDER
I the Christian artist Peter G Kimble surrender my self to the almighty living God. I freely, without duress, give up my free will to live my own life. I give my life to God. My Lord who in his great Love and mercy is able to present me faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy.

Sanctification by the Word of God.
Know and rekon on the fact that we can be dead to sin and self by no act, or wish, by our own part. I must die to this world and desires of the flesh first, which is not possible for me as a mere man. I have to work hard in prayer until the realization is wrought that my old man was crucified with Christ. When Jesus died on the cross, I and we can rightly say, we did die to self with him. This is positional truth, and its important to always reckon ourselves dead to self. The death of Christ not only atones for the penalty of sin, but has the power to deliver us from the practice of sin. This is a mighty powerful truth that we must "know" and on which we need to "reckon" continuously.
Pray at all times 
Through the indwelling Holy Spirit "ye are sealed unto the day of redemption." Because God did "predestinate (us) to be conformed to the image of His Son" (Romans 8.28) the glorious goal of our Adoption is assured.


I am going to take a break from blogging for two or three days, So as to give some time to my sons.I wish you, my brothers and sisters my love and may the peace of our Lord Jesus be with you now and always.
Your brother in Christ, Peter

No comments: