Wednesday 20 July 2011

good morning got to take Buster out in the rain!

At nearly 7.30 in the morning this cannot be an early morning post. When me and Tracy lived in london nearly twenty years ago, Id see the vans dropping off the newspapers before 4am. Hmm, what do you reckon to Murdoch and the bent policemen, is it better to sweep it under the carpet, or get it out into the wash. Maybe the latter expression could mean the wash,as in the mouth of a river. Or is that what its always meant and I`ve been the only person in the universe to think it meant, the wash as in washing clothes clean.
This is not really a bog about art, though I do try to write as an artist in my own artistic way. Also as I couldnt put a blog on yesterday, but was gladdened to see that the galleries are back online, I cannot be sure if what is being written now will be able to go online. Going `online` do you you think thats something we can do even without a computer. It could mean focusing all our attention to the present moment. Enough. The Buster must go out and do his business.
Toodle loo Your brother, Peter

No comments: