Sunday 17 July 2011

Mom day or Monday? Why not give both a thought. Moving on to Art 1ST


As an artist reluctant to sell his work,but whom doesnt mind on accasion gifting it, I end up with a lot of my work at home. Hence my back livingroom wall. This morning Ive been out with my camera experimenting with moving the camera whilst shooting.On a completely different note, today we can celebrate Elizabeth Ferard, first deaconess of the Church of England.

She worked with the poor parish in the Kings Cross area of London, then Notting hill in 1873. My prayers today are with women everywhere nursing, or teaching the sick and poor. Your Brother, Peter ps. You see the picture on top of the painting `Same Cross Different Colours` The painting and the photo are almost capturing simultainous stillness in motion. Its a paradox. Me and Abba love them; only a little less than a smile or grimace! Can you work that out duelists? Once again I go unto the Breach, or is it the beach my peaches.
Quotes for today
People who urge you to be realistic generally want you to accept their version of reality. by unknown
...............
The Buddha said hold on to the truth as a lamp. So Jesus , light of the world I shall clasp you so tight that you you and me; we become one body.
Amen and Amen. Watchman Kimble

No comments: