Tuesday 5 July 2011

Didnt manage to log in yesterday and frustration ensued, but now om

Couldnt do a blog yesterday as the machine wouldnt let me log in. Thankfully my neighbour, who works at the university and is chinese sorted it out. My thanks to all the brothers and sisters in america, who visit my site. There are more hits from the USA than the rest of the world put together. Only two from china, but its what people get from my site thats important to me. A fellow once said that life without art would be a mistake. The greatest artist can create a universe of different marvels.

感谢观看我的网站帮助我将我的原创艺术中国博客界推广

非常感谢

上帝保佑

                                      Quote forTuesday
The moment we set off in search of love, it sets off in search of us.
And saves us.      Paulo Coelho

No comments: