Thursday 24 May 2012

Just got back from Kate my forensic art psychotherapist.

Good day you all.


So this, below is the last work I finished at Kates.



Putting the rhetorical question, am I happy with this, is the right thing for me to ask. Not do I think this is a good piece of art. There is no angst to this. No anger nor anything lacking in my mind or emotions. This is a fluid, colourful, joyous celebration. I am happy with this world and it is happy with me!  











The `peace` above looks like someone is dancing a hoe down!



This is what I moved on to. I wonder is I could be bold enough to 
declare, thats it, its finished! 

Anyway it was an hour and a half session today and its totally taken it out of me. Knocked the stuffing out. Oh yes and that is a good thing. To empty out all the crap that can build up from what the world wants to shove on us.

Now, for those of you that have followed some of my photography, you will know I have been experimenting with reflections. So below is a photo of some stain glass in the house across the road.  
Okay yes the reflection. Thats Mr Nebblesworth, wearing just a hat (AKA the artist P.G.Kimble).


   


So now my brothers and sisters I am going to go and have a rest. Toodle pip and try to be the change we need in this dynamic, creative, splendid world.
                                 Your brother Peter 

No comments: